Tuesday 22 April 2014

Bahasa Melayu as National Language :)

Assalamualaikum and hai readers. In this entry, I would like to share my opinions about one of my prides being a Malaysian which is Bahasa Melayu. Bahasa Melayu is a language where most of the Malaysians use it to communicate with each other (especially between different races) . Sadly, not all Malaysians are able to speak this language very well. I noticed this when my mother tried to speak Bahasa Melayu and some of them replied, " I don't understand Bahasa Melayu " . aiyooo. Do change people, do change - fyi, Bahasa Melayu is easy to learn because there is no past tense or past participles of verbs to study as in other languages. For example, you want to eat or you're eating or you've already eaten, you may use " saya makan " and people will understand it, Insya-Allah.  So, because of my passion towards this language, I used to enter as many writing competitions as I could - not because of the prizes. I will take the chance to think and write anything that pop-out from my head and try to finish it up by my own. And yeah. Honestly, when I was in secondary school, I rarely slept when the teachers were giving speeches during assembly because I love to listen what they were talking about and wrote down beautiful sentences that came out from their mouths. To not forget what I've written, whenever I was free, I will look back and try to make my own sentences by using the same words. Thats how I learn. I do love Bahasa Melayu. A lot - the main reason why my first choice to enter IPG is Bahasa Melayu. I might not be chosen to be the school volunteer to any Language competition, but it was not the point for me to give up. Even though some of my essays and short stories are rejected, but Allah still gives me some strength to keep on writing and writing. I may choose Science course to further my studies in University but I will never forget my dearest Bahasa Melayu. If anyone of you are finding someone who interest in Bahasa Melayu, 

* hands up *
I VOLUNTEER !
 

1 comment: